The 12 Posts of Christmas- Day 2


posted by Rachel Flores

No comments

As of tomorrow I will be a free woman to truly enjoy the holiday season- school work free! this semester has really flown by! though I no longer have the crazy nesting instinct that inspired me to redo the girls nursery before Jocelyn was born, I do have a desire to do some crafts, and once school is out I'm hoping to make up some fun Christmas decorations. So we have some tunes ( see day 1) now lets decorate!
For instance....
These Cranberry Ball decorations are simple, beautiful, colorful, and in expensive!

 
or once the christmas decorations go on sale, I will be making this:

Or how about some Silhouette stockings? Make one for Jocelyn when she is the same age as Ariella, so two, and I think they will be cherished for years to come!
And a few touches for the tree.....
I thought this was a great way to remember everywhere you lived- even if it is not the original key!


Button Garland!




I tried to give credit were it was due, but I found all these pictures on Pinterest.com. If you want to see all the holiday ideas brewing in my head, go here to see my silver bells board!

In a few days I will be crafting, hope you join me in making some decorations of your own!


Rachel
















Leave a Reply