posted by Rachel Flores

No comments

"Babies come from a place were there is no time"

I just read this somewhere and man did it speak to my heart! I still feel exhausted, two months down the road after having Jocelyn. Granted, this time I also have Ariella to look after, and it was the holidays, but usually by this point in break  I am looking forward to next semester, but this time around not so much because I don't feel caught up. how beautiful would it be to live in that timeless place with Jocelyn, just content with the current moment? I think the only person pressuring me is myself. pressuring myself to fulfill ever expectation and whim that comes into my head. I am praying for the grace to be timeless, to just slow down. I think, in order to live more simply, in order to be timeless, I have got to stop juggling and multi-tasking so many areas and just dwell.when was the last time I focused my mind long enough on one thing and dwelt on it? on a scripture, in prayer, on a sunset, or the stars?
to attend to one task, that is a lost art.

Rachel.

Leave a Reply