P52 week four: self portrait!


posted by Rachel Flores on

4 comments

 Back to Project 52! It seems with school and my beautiful two month old, this is the only thing I can make time to post for! ( yes, I remember that I missed last week...) but on to the challenge!

This was my first idea for week four's theme, "self portrait" but I hate the IPOD quality photo.

 



so here is my final project:
I love Silhouettes!  I find them very  poetic. Plus, it challenged me to really play with lighting and camera settings. I ended up using my automatic no flash setting, which was 1/50, 2.0 and ISO of only 400 to capture the sharpness still. I used a little bit of light room to "fan the flame" I suppose you would say, and I really wish the light had reached all the way around my head! (and my hair is a mess...) oh well! beggars can't be chooses as the saying goes.


Rachel 

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com
P.S. Can I rock these?
 or are they a little much?
Honest opinions welcome!

4 comments

Leave a Reply